<$BlogRSDURL$>
Sarah's Travel Blog
Monday, December 13, 2004
 
Here's the quote of the day:
“When cliff rock starts to look comfortable, it's time to go home!” If you're a geologist, “cliff rock” is also known as karst.
Someone ate my scharffenburger chocolate bar. It was nibbled like a rodent, and I suspected rats except that the paper was neatly folded around it and it was in the fridge. Normally I would say that I don't need that kind of thing, but I'm burning like 8,000 calories a day here and I can eat whatever I want and still lose weight!! Now I get to sit and enter data for hours while my boss goes to a dinner party.
P.S. To everyone, I have a sort of blog about my research at www.blueiguana.ky. I think it may be called reports from the field, but I don't know. Anyway you should all check it out!!!

Powered by Blogger