<$BlogRSDURL$>
Sarah's Travel Blog
Thursday, December 30, 2004
 
Last night it rained
today it's cloudy and windy, so the iguanas aren't doing much yet. Yesterday went well. OPP took a long walk, and everyone else stayed in or near. Gooey spent the night with a crab in the retreat, and we have to check today how that went. We also saw a really large snake near RBO's place, but no missing iguanas yet...as for the people, Des is leaving tomorrow, and we are all worried that we are going to starve to death without her fantastic cooking. John has started rumors of making fish tacos though, so we might be OK. As for me, I went to bed much earlier last night, and am feeling much better today. I also did all my laundry and cleaned my room, so I can at least find things. I'll update you all if anything exciting happens today like male/female encounters or fighting.

Powered by Blogger