<$BlogRSDURL$>
Sarah's Travel Blog
Monday, December 13, 2004
 
Report from the field
Today I am helping at the captive facility as Sam has errands to run. Chris and I have invented a new expression: “I'm going to pay Slugger a visit.” This comes from the fact that slugger sits in front of the bathroom all day. So it's kind of like saying “I'm going to see a man about a horse”. Or “I'm going to go drop the kids off at the pool”. Yesterday, Fred witnessed a snake/iguana encounter that was quite tense until they parted company. The iguanas that we released are just barely too big to be snake food, which is good because there are a lot of Cayman racers around. I stayed up too late last night entering data... This afternoon, Chris and I are going to spend the afternoon moving rocks to make retreats nicer for the large lizards. Chris says he now deserves a degree in rock moving.

Powered by Blogger