<$BlogRSDURL$>
Sarah's Travel Blog
Thursday, December 23, 2004
 
Sorry for the short delerious email,
but on days when its cloudy and cold I have all this free time to do stuff like write poems...on hot days, lizards move. A lot. Today it's hotter than hell, and I mean that litterally, because there is a town called “hell” here, and where I am is hotter. I've burned through about a gallon of water already, and we're only at midday. Ran into some spikey bushes and put my hand in a cactus a few minutes ago. As for the reptiles, they're really enjoying the sun. Glad someone is, all I can think about is swimming. I can hear the ocean from here, but I've never been in it. Last night I was on the phone with Fred sitting cross legged on the ground, and I looked down and there was an alsophis snake sitting on my leg! It was about 1 meter long, and I hadn't even noticed it crawling up! Gotta go, there are ants in my pants--litterally.

Powered by Blogger