<$BlogRSDURL$>
Sarah's Travel Blog
Monday, December 29, 2008
 
Today we went to Tierra del Fuego National Park to go birding. We saw many local birds and also lots of cool looking mosses and fungi. The wildflowers are all in full bloom and it was just beautiful. I'm glad I brought extra clothing, because some people had luggage that didn't arrive and so I had to loan out some clothes. Tierra del Fuego National park is beautiful. It reminds me of Alaska in some ways. This afternoon we're going to get on the ship...I wish I could post photos because our ship is like 1/10 the size of the other two ships on either side of it. It's an icebreaker, and they are monster cruise ships. Once on the ship, communication will be more difficult and all blogs will be going through Ben probably. I bought post cards today to send to everyone who sent me their address. Those who didn't? Too bad. I love my new little digital camera, it took really nice photos of the orchids in the park. I have to go buy chocolate and wine now to take onto the ship for our month at sea. Love to all.

Powered by Blogger