<$BlogRSDURL$>
Sarah's Travel Blog
Friday, January 02, 2009
 
All I wanted for Christmas was a decent pair of sea legs/It's
not easy feeling green.

We got on the boat and took off for the Falkland Islands. The sea was
much rougher than expected, and for two days I didn't dare let my eyes
leave the horizon. I have never been sea sick before, but I've also
only been on small boats where you are not enclosed. The boat rocked so
hard that two large men who were not holding on, crashed into each other
and rolled together like a bowling ball into a group of women who fell
like pins. Fortunately, no one got hurt. I half listened to all the
lectures on digital photography, Birds of the Argentine Shelf, and more,
while trying not to barf. In the end, it was fruitless, and I went to
bed after taking sea sickness medication.

Powered by Blogger